A Tentative Release Date and a Brand New Look

Blogger just released a brand new template editor which provides me with a lot more control over the look and feel of this blog. I know, I know - with great power comes great responsibility!


While I'm not convinced I love this new wave background, it nevertheless felt like an appropriate way to celebrate two important milestones for Two by Two - the game's Board Game Geek entry has crested 1,000 page views and Valley Games has announced a tentative June release date. For those interested in learning more about the game, you can download a pre-press version of the rules from the 'Geek.


Browsing through the various Blogger template backgrounds that were available, I spotted a number of them that looked like appropriate matches for my upcoming games. So you can expect the look and feel of this blog to change every now and again as I celebrate the announcement of new titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment